Trailed sweeper with Collector
Suitable for cleaning turf, courtyards, aprons and beaten terrain in general, with material collection in the rear basket, easily emptied manually or by hydraulic overturning; it's perfect for harvesting grass, leaves, pine needles, soil core drilling and similar.
Equipped with brush below made with nr. 4 rectilinear strip. Supplied complete with cardan shaft. Standard machine with towing attachment.
- Rear mounted on tractors from 14 to 50 HP
- Perfect for harvesting leaves, grass, soil core drilling and similar.
- Operation with PTO supplied complete with cardan
- Available in working widths cm 120-150-180
- Capacity of the collection basket m³ 0,6 – 0,75-0,90
- Manual discharge of the basket to the ground.
- Underlying brush supported at both ends by sturdy bearings and made with N. 4 rectilinear strip to remove the material from the ground
- Lever system necessary to adjust the height of the brush from the ground.
- 2 rear support wheels and N. 2 front wheels
- Weight Kg. 147-170-210
- Size: cm 156*168*86 – 186*168*86-216*168*86
- High-tipping ST-high exhaust
- side cup brush diam. cm 55
- Overturning with hydraulic control by oil intake from the tractor.
- 3-point hitch.
- Operation with HYDRAULIC or PETROL engine
Scarica depliant PDF